Contax Law is working with one of the largest names in financial services who are looking for a Trading & Derivatives Company Secretary (or paralegal) to join them for a six month contract (which could be extended). The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the negotiation and execution of agreements necessary to comply with the Uncleared Swap Margin Rules.
Organisational skills are key to create documents, liaise with the appropriate counterparts and track execution. Familiarity with ISDA master agreements / other types of trading agreements would be very beneficial.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work independently.
• Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• The ability to manage and prioritise a diverse variety of tasks.
• Attention to detail.
• Experience in financial services or law firms preferred but not necessary.
• Advanced computing skills including knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
• Understanding of document control, filing and retrieval systems.
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced global environment with flexibility to adapt to change.
• An analytical mind set and ability to innovate and generate new ideas to solve complex problems.
20 hours work per week up to £120 per hour (for a six month term).
Contax Law is part of the Contax Law Group which also includes Nicholas Scott(www.nicholas-scott.com).