Nicholas Scott is working with an international top-tier corporate law firm who are seeking high performing lawyers to join their Real Estate + Projects team based in Sydney.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on market leading transactions and projects and be involved in providing strategic advice.
They are seeking someone who is able to demonstrate a desire, and the capacity, to work on high profile and technically challenging transactions. Ideally an ambitious high performer, looking to work in an environment where performance will be duly recognised and rewarded accordingly.
• 3-9 years’ post admission experience
• A desire to work on unique, market leading and technically challenging matters
• Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
• Outstanding drafting and advice writing skills
• The ability to work effectively with clients
• The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment