Nicholas Scott are working with a top-tier corporate law firm who are seeking high performing lawyers to join their market leading Investment Funds Management team based in Sydney.
The Investment Funds Management team provides advice throughout the funds management cycle to large corporates, banking clients, listed companies and funds, private equity clients, financial advisers and their clients, underwriters and institutional investors across a wide range of international transactions.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a desire, and the capacity, to work on high profile and technically challenging transactions. You should be an ambitious high performer, looking to work in an environment where your performance will be duly recognised and rewarded accordingly.
· 2+ years’ experience, with strong exposure to investment funds and financial services regulation
· A desire to work on technically challenging matters
· Outstanding drafting and advice writing skills
· Superior analytical skills
· The ability to work effectively with clients
· The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
If you are interested in hearing about other roles please download our mobile App and register to receive real-time job alerts tailored to your experience here: