Nicholas Scott are working with a top-tier corporate law firm who are seeking high performing, experienced lawyers to join their market leading Corporate Advisory Group based in Perth.
The Corporate Advisory Group advises clients on equity capital markets transactions, private and regulated mergers and acquisitions, reconstructions and capital management provides innovative solutions and project management for all aspects of both large-scale and smaller value corporate transactions and advises on a range of related corporate law and governance issues.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a desire, and the capacity, to work on high profile and technically challenging transactions. You should be an ambitious high performer, looking to work in an environment where your performance will be duly recognised and rewarded accordingly.
· 2 – 5 years’ post-admission experience
· Broad experience in listed takeover bids, schemes of arrangement, private and public M&A and capital raising
· Strong knowledge of the Corporations Act and Listing Rules
· Exceptional analytical and drafting skills
· Strong mentoring and matter management skills