Nicholas Scott is working with an international top-tier corporate law firm who are seeking high performing lawyers to join their high performing tax team based in Sydney.
The Tax group provides tax advice that is strategic, commercial and practical to leading Australian and international clients on Australia’s most significant or complex corporate, financing and infrastructure transactions.
They are seeking someone who is able to demonstrate a desire, and the capacity, to work on high profile and technically challenging transactions. You should be an ambitious high performer, looking to work in an environment where your performance will be duly recognised and rewarded accordingly.
• 5-8 years’ experience working on corporate tax matters, specifically domestic transactions, both front and back end
• Superior analytical skills
• Outstanding drafting and advice writing skills
• The ability to work effectively with clients
• The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
If you are interested in hearing about other roles please download our mobile App and register to receive real-time job alerts tailored to your experience here: