Nicholas Scott are looking for an In-house Specialist Commercial Lawyer with TMT experience to join their clients legal team based in Dubai.
Responsibilities will include:
· Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts on the customer and supplier side
· Intellectual property matters
· Data privacy and data protection matters
· Technology contracts
· Undergraduate law degree from England/ Wales or Scotland (or conversion course) or Australasia equivalent and training at an international law firm
· Associate within a TMT, Data & Outsourcing team ideally with 2 – 5 years PQE, either within an international law firm or in-house experience in technology, media and telecommunications field. However, we would also consider a very strong 1-2 PQE.
· Flexibility and willingness to work in other practice areas, corporate law etc.
· Excellent academics, drafting skills and the ability to grasp and navigate complex legal matters
Competitive salary on offer.