Nicholas Scott are working with a Magic Circle law firm to consider 1-3 PQE Associate to join their top-tier TMT practice in London. This would give the right associate the ability to work on market-leading corporate work in the Tech and Telecomms space.
·1-3 years’ post-qualification experience in the London market or in a similar common law jurisdiction;
·Broad M&A experience;
·Excellent experience in managing relationships;
·Excellent communication and drafting skills;
· As an associate in this leading practice you will work at the forefront of the market advising TMT clients and provide tech transaction support to a wider client group;
· You will provide corporate/M&A expertise predominantly on complex M&A transactions, large scale re-organisations and joint venture arrangements as well as corporate advisory work;
· You will be working as part of cross-border and interdisciplinary teams to advise on corporate finance activities, ensuring compliance with local laws and business requirements;
· Developing relationships with clients and contributing towards business development opportunities;
· Drafting legal documents clearly and concisely, creating solutions using legal knowledge and commercial judgement to advise and support leading multi-national corporates.