Nicholas Scott are working with a magic circle law firm who are looking for a 3-6 PQE UK Qualified Solicitor to join their award-winning Corporate Antitrust team in their London office.
· You will have a solid background as a mid to senior level lawyer within the Cyber Security and Data Protection space, probably gained at a City firm, or at an overseas common law practice with a highly regarded profile.
· You will have an outstanding academic history and proven first rate legal skills, combined with a strong reputation amongst existing clients for providing commercial solutions, excellent transactional and management skills, and be recognised as a lawyer that is sought out by existing clients.
· If you have more senior experience, you will be expected to demonstrate both specific (and preferably high value) experience managing client mandates.
· You will naturally be able to demonstrate excellent document drafting skills. You should demonstrate strong communication and analytical skills along with a high level of commercial awareness.
· You will need to demonstrate that you can thrive in a team with high professional standards and a flexible client-friendly commercial approach. You will have had strong exposure of collaborating with multi-jurisdictional and multi-disciplinary teams.
· It is crucial that you can demonstrate an appetite for business development, client relationship management and thought leadership.