Nicholas Scott are working with a magic circle law firm who are looking for a 2-4 PQE UK Qualified Solicitor to join their award-winning Corporate Antitrust team in their London office.
· Strong proven working knowledge across all areas of competition law, sector specific regulation and public policy as a mid-level lawyer, probably gained at a City firm, or at an overseas common law practice with a highly regarded profile.
· In all cases you will have an outstanding academic history and proven first rate legal skills, combined with a strong reputation amongst existing clients for providing commercial solutions, excellent transactional and management skills.
· You will naturally be able to demonstrate excellent document drafting skills. You should demonstrate strong communication and analytical skills along with a high level of commercial awareness.
· You will need to demonstrate that you can thrive in a team with high professional standards and a flexible client-friendly commercial approach. You will have had strong exposure of collaborating with multi-jurisdictional and multi-disciplinary teams.
· It is crucial that you can demonstrate an appetite for business development, client relationship management and thought leadership.
· UK Qualification as a Solicitor
As an Antitrust Lawyer, you will be working across a wide range of sectors to include consumer goods and retail, technology, financial services, energy and infrastructure, transport, telecommunications and media.