We have a great opportunity for additional paralegal support to join the Sheffield office of a FTSE 100 client in their highly regarded legal team.
You will be responsible for the collation and verification of quantum evidence, compliance with the Civil Procedure Rules, handling your own caseload in excess of 200 small claims track claims. Independently dealing with key stakeholders and third parties to progress claims to achieve a successful recovery. You will be required to report to the Senior Litigation Lawyer.
· Qualifications, technical experience desired
· Security clearance required
· Case Management experience
· Ability to meet tight deadlines and personal targets
· Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders