Nicholas Scott is working with a major international law firm who are seeking a Private Equity Associate to join their team.
· Experience of and a real interest in Private Equity transactions is essential;
· Experience gained within a good quality law firm;
· Excellent people skills and a good, clear communication style;
· Ability to work effectively within an established, close-knit team;
· Demonstrate ability to confidently interact with clients and develop business pro-actively;
· A commercial and pragmatic outlook and a strong desire to be successful;
· Have attained degree certificate(s) from a reputed institution, achieving a minimum grade of 2:1 or equivalent;
· Be self-motivated and possess a very pro-active attitude is important in this team;
Candidates that have gained increased post qualification experience will also be expected to demonstrate ability to manage their caseload with little day to day supervision as well as the supervision/management of junior lawyers.
If you are interested in hearing about other roles please download our mobile App and register to receive real-time job alerts tailored to your experience here: