Nicholas Scott is working with an international top-tier corporate law firm who are seeking high performing lawyers to join their award winning and market leading M&A group based in the Sydney.
The successful applicant will work closely alongside one of their award-winning Partners in the Corporate Advisory group.
They are seeking someone who is able to demonstrate a desire, and the capacity, to work on high profile and technically challenging transactions. Ideally an ambitious high performer, looking to work in an environment where performance will be duly recognised and rewarded accordingly.
• 3+ years’ experience with strong exposure to Corporate advisory
• Outstanding drafting and advice writing skills
• Superior technical knowledge and an interest in Australian securities laws and takeovers regulation
• The ability to work effectively with clients
• The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
Please contact Alison at email@example.com for more information.
If you are interested in hearing about other roles please download our mobile App and register to receive real-time job alerts tailored to your experience here: